Ethical norms for publishing materials in GP News magazine
- The authors guarantee that they present their own works for publication, and if they have used foreign data and/or text, this is indicated by citation.
- Strict observance of copyright is observed – texts with over 10% verbatim repetition of a foreign publication are returned for revision.
- The re-publication of the same scientific paper in a periodical is permissible only in the form of a secondary publication, reflecting the data of the primary one, to which it explicitly refers.
- The corresponding author declares that the material has not been published so far, except as a summary of a communication presented at a scientific event, and has not been offered for publication elsewhere.
- All researchers who contribute to the concept and implementation of research should be identified as co-authors.
- The responsible author takes care to follow the critical remarks and recommendations for correction of the review.
- It is desirable to declare no conflict of interest.
- Ethical standards for research and publication follow the policies detailed in: